Ireland > E2 VISA

본문 바로가기
사이드메뉴 열기


E2 Visa

You should get E2 visa in order to teach English in Korea. When you sign the contract, you need to send the required documents to your contractor in Korea. Visa documents vary slightly from country to country.

The documents need to be sent exactly as requested or they will be not be accepted by Korean Immigration. All documents will not be returned.

※ Click on your country.

Visa Guide


Page Info


1. Notarized and apostilled university degree

2. Apostilled national criminal record check

3. Application form

4. Self Medical Check-List

5. A signed contract

6. A copy of the info page in your passport

7. 4 colored passport photos (More photos will be needed during the visa procedure.)

A sample of E2 visa related documents will be attached.

Attached file

Job Open : Seoul area 72 / Others 54 Teachers 142